Thursday, June 27, 2013

Playing With The Big Boys Now

This is me, testing out the loom that Bruno is going to have me weave on next week.  He has a commission to recreate a 14th century woollen textile.  I unfortunately won't be around long enough to help him make the actual thing, but my job will be to make about 3 meters of cloth testing different weaves.  We'll also see how well the whole thing felts up.

In the meantime, I need to start building some upper-body strength and refine my core to work this thing.


2 comments:

  1. Do planks, pushups (kneeling or regular), and pullups (assisted with support if needed).
    You've already got conditioned legs but toss on some squats and it's a fairly rounded basic workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video clip. Yup, you're gonna have some muscles there!

    ReplyDelete