Sunday, June 9, 2013

Instagram - It's What I Do Of An Evening

It started because the nights were cold and I wanted to sit on the blankets at the foot of my bed for a while to warm them before getting in.  (My feet are the always slowest to warm up).  Sitting on the farthest part of my bed in the dark of my little cabin was slightly odd/boring/creepy without something to do, so I started Instagramming the photos I'd taken during the day.  The nights aren't that cold anymore, but I still end up taking another look at what I've seen and playing with appearances a bit. 

 
 
 
This is the window of the bathroom.  When I first saw the spider and told Kate, she said, "Good, it will catch lots of flies."  Recently it hasn't been in its usual spot, which is almost more disturbing than taking a bath right next to it.

 
Tissage = Weaving.  That way.


 Water and elderflowers.  
They steeped for a night and made a delightful lightly-flavored beverage, for the delicate palate.











No comments:

Post a Comment