Monday, June 25, 2012

The Simple Life

Since Dai got here (the baby-daddy), he's been wanting to spend time with Sophie, of course.  So he told me I could sleep in today.  And they are off on an adventure until her morning nap, around 9:30.  My job keeps getting easier and easier!  

Since I don't have anything else to do at this time, I thought I would present to you all some adorable pictures of Sophie for your entertainment.  

Look at those blue eyes...  All the French grannies stop us on the street to comment on them.  One mommy at the park was surprised that I wasn't related to her because of our eyes.

She has such a cute smile,

 And a big, bald-looking head,

 But she's not bald, she just has cornsilk hair.  And look at her adorable skinny jeans!!

 She has the cutest raincoat (the best investment in a piece of clothing her mom ever made),

 And loves eating croissant.

 She loves riding carousels, too, and so we do, even though Alexandra gets sick on them.

 Her hair got kind of greasy when we put sunscreen on that first time.

 She gave Ferdinand the Reindeer kisses.  This was at the Eiffel Tower.  Some Asian women came up to us while we were there and went to hold her, and I was like no way lady!  This is my baby!  

 This is her making eyes at a friendly homeless man at an old church.  A minute later she started tearing down those posters.  Don't worry, I fixed them.

 She has a perfect American-girl-doll-esque profile.

And there she is on her toes, trying to reach all the forbidden things of Alexandra on the desk :)

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment