Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Le Chat Noir


Sophie and I made a friend today.  He was walking through the playground, and I just couldn't resist calling him over.  He loved me instantly, purred, rubbed his head against my knee, and then curled up on my lap!   



Also, please notice my very cool red corduroy pants
that I found at Sal's and altered to make them skinny.

He was perhaps a bit mangey...

ACK!  I just did a google search for "cats mange", and it is scary-looking!  I'm pretty sure this cat did NOT, in fact, have mange.  Just as an amateur diagnosis.  I seriously HOPE this cat did not have mange.  He was kind of patchy looking and he really wanted to be scratched...  Well, if I get mange I may never touch a strange scruffy-looking cat again.  
Huh.  Did you know that scabies and mange are the same thing?  Interesting.  You learn something new every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment