Friday, June 22, 2012

Photoshoot

Sophie's dad arrived yesterday and will be staying for three weeks.  He wanted to spend time with her this afternoon, so they are hanging out together right now.  But he had to do some emailing first, so while we were waiting for him, Sophie and I watched some of the videos I've taken of her.  She loves watching herself, and the photoshoot that we had right afterwards suggests that she's getting the hang of smiling for the camera!  She's have a completely straight face before we took a picture, I'd hold up the camera, take the pic, and look at her again, and she'd be entirely composed.  But when I looked at the photos, I found she had grinned like crazy right when the picture was being taken!  You can see my expression becoming more and more amused at her antics.  Oh, and the curl still left in my hair is from yesterday!  
I like how we have similar expressions and tilts of the head here.
And...we are starting to get tired of this exercise.
Bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment