Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Morning After

Morning!  This is my morning face:  


Notice that I pushed the headband up to my hairline to avoid the glaring red forehead line that would have been.  Pretty smart, huh?  That's why they pay me the big bucks.


(It is tough to get a picture of the back of your head.  These will have to do.)  

Now.  Drumroll, please!!


Voila!
Curls!


...

The mark of a good curl is how long it stays in, right?  It is currently 10 am, three hours after those initial photos, and it is pretty humid here.


I like it!  Actually, more than I thought I would.  I think this webcam is better than my camera (or even my mirror) at making me look good.  The curls have relaxed a bit, a few on the bottom layers in the back have straightened out completely, but that is a good thing.  Yay for my curly hair!  

P.S.  Don't you like the moulding on the ceiling?  My house is très cool.

P.P.S.  Most of my posts are not at all about Paris.  I hope that isn't disappointing.  Paris is just a place where I'm living my life at the moment.  It's nice, and all, but I couldn't talk about it every day.  Myself, now, THAT is a topic I never tire of.   ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment