Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm Trying That Thing

You know, the curl-your-hair-without-rollers trick that's floating around Pinterest?  You put a band around your head, wrap your hair around it, and sleep on it!  And you wake up in the morning with curls like a princess.  Or so they say.  I secretly suspect that my hair will be crimped in odd ways and that I'll also have a red line across my forehead from this headband.  Here are the Before pictures:




(This is my frustrated face after taking ten frontal pictures of myself, none of which looked in the least good.  I mean, I think I look fine in the mirror!  Even pretty, I might venture to say!  But the camera brings out the bags under my eyes, the uneven complexion, the horsey shape.  Do people see me like the camera does?  I truly hope not.)


No comments:

Post a Comment