Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sophie's Strange Aversion

Watch this video for a shocking revelation:
Weird, right?  She climbed into the stroller and refused to get out for the longest time, content to hold her toys, drink water, and watch people playing badminton on the lawn.  That was fine my me; I started boning the right front panel of my stays.  When she finally wanted to come out, she needed her feet to be shielded from the grass by her sweater. 
 When I got her off my lap, she sat curled on the tiny space of her sweater for the whole time.
What a silly city girl!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! My little cousin and another little girl I nannied (one of the Preece girls) also had an aversion to grass. Whenever you would lay them on the grass they would go flat on their back and stick their arms and legs straight up in the air to avoid touching it! :) Cate also had an aversion to sand and wouldn't ever leave the towel at the beach.

    ReplyDelete