Tuesday, July 10, 2012

(Pst!)

I just looked at my stats and apparently my review for Frederic Lazzarelli's dance class is my most popular post!  I wasn't sure why; I never linked that one specifically on facebook or anything, and I didn't think it was THAT cool in terms of describing my Parisian experience...but then I looked at more detailed stats and suddenly I knew.  I did a quick google search to make sure, et voila!  The mystery is solved.  My blog is the third hit when someone searches Frederic Lazzarelli by name.  Wow.
I'm famous!
I wonder who was in my class tonight who knows my blog and who might even have wondered during class who the "Winged Pilgrim" could be....

On a side note, one of the people at the barre with me tonight, I think the guy directly across from me, was inebriated.  The smell of alcohol was totally giving me a headache.  How in the world do you dance while drunk, or even buzzed?  Isn't that supposed to mess with your balance?

Anyway,
I'm famous!

No comments:

Post a Comment