Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hobbit Feet and Hiking Shoes

Sophie walked in the dirt barefoot and got dirty little feet for the first time I've ever seen!
 She is fascinated by the sight.  I'm so proud.
Then Sophie and Sofia went on the merry-go-round.  I declined because merry-go-rounds are starting to make me feel sick.  I'm getting so old.
Then this morning Sofia beat us to the top of the stairs, and this is what we saw when the elevator door opened:
 Sofia says "Bahahahahahahahaaaaa!"

Then Sofia and I went on a test walk to get some more rope.  "It needs more...rope, yes rope."
It rained on us.  I tried my humpback poncho and looked like a tree monster.  So I took it off.  I'll wear it the woods.  If I look like a monster in the woods and nobody sees me, am I really a monster?  I guess if I look this bad, I won't have to worry about mace, rape whistles, and learning how to poop, pee, and vomit on command to save myself.  Good, huh?
When we got home, we took pictures:
I like this one even though it's blurry... and Sofia likes this one.

We are about ready to drop our extra luggage off at a friend's house (please pray for our luggage that she doesn't do anything to it, namely my corset and Sofia's phone, or steal our stuffed animals) and then we are ... done.  Done in Paris.  All done.

What a summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment