Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Coolest Clothes Dryer Ever

I made a pair of videos a while back demonstrating the coolest part of our bathroom:  the pulley-operated, space-saving, ceiling-located drying rack!


Sophie thinks it is super cool.  I think it is super convenient.  And I've been waiting for just the right day to make a fort out of it.  Yesterday was that day.
Tah Dah!
Sophie and I played in the fort for a relatively long time (read:  30 minutes), and Sophie even made me put her in her swimsuit to play around in it.  Here are some pictures:
no hat,
red hat,
two hats!
It was a fun time, though I think Sophie will need some practice before she understands how to fully exploit the excitement of a fort.  I think my fort was her first fort ever!  Another important moment in Sophie's young life, brought to you by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment