Saturday, May 12, 2018

The Bath

I decided to take a bath tonight.
I climbed into the dry tub and scrubbed it down with baking soda.
I started filling it up with nice hot water. 
And it kept draining out because THERE IS NO PLUG :( :( :( :(

I howled to Joel in despair.
He came in and assessed the situation.
Naked wife in dry tub.
And then he handed me the plunger! 
(Note: new plunger, never before used.)

With the plunger held down, in sealed position, water filled up the tub.
With the weight of the water, I didn't need to hold the plunger in place anymore and VOILA! 
Full tub, hot water, happy me.
Long soak.

Marco Cat came and inspected the situation several times.  He sniffed all around, stared at my belly rising and falling with my breath, drank some water, dipped his paw in and licked it dry.  He was very interested.  And at the end, just before I was ready to get out, Magellan Cat came and looked at me with a serious, horrified stare, as if to say, "what did they DO to you?  why are you in WATER?"

So silly!  Such a lovely bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment