Monday, May 7, 2018

Monday Has Been Pretty Busy

I bought a dust mop today and swept up almost a kitten's worth of cat fur ><

And I've been cooking up a storm, what with the bake sale tomorrow and putting together a casserole for a girl I know who is having a baby ANY MINUTE now :)  Oh, but now I feel silly, making food for someone I barely know..  I hope she doesn't think I'm weird.

I'm pretty proud of this casserole, actually.  I bought chicken breast on the bone, which seems relatively common here, and so I had to cut the four breasts off of the two chicken rib cages.  Then I figured I could make the chicken broth I needed for the casserole directly out of the bones!  It worked out just right!  Hopefully it tastes as good as I think it will.



Side note:
This candy is NOT good.
There is an old man who sells candy and cigarettes on the steps of Joel's office building and I always want to buy stuff from him, but I will not buy these ones again.  Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment