Friday, September 7, 2012

Now That's What You Call Ironic

Sofia asked me in Paris what I was going to wear as pajamas.  I told her that I like to sleep in my underwear, so I'll just sleep in my underwear in my sleeping bag.  Get in clothed, strip in the sleeping bag, sleep, wake up, get dressed in the sleeping bag, come out, no scandal!  Sofia was shocked.  What if there was a fire alarm?
Luckily, I told her my sleeping bag has a zipper for the feet, so I'd just unzip my feet and walk out of the building still wrapped in my sleeping bag.  Simple yet effective!  Besides, there won't be any fire alarms in the hostels.  That's just silly.

First hostel we stopped at?  2:00am?  Fire alarm. 

Of course.

It was a false alarm, but I'll have you know, my plan worked perfectly.  I just need to be sure to grab my clothes and take them with me when I exit the building..

No comments:

Post a Comment