Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Little Camino Fling

I found a boy to hold hands with on the Way.  He has nice strong hands.  He's French.  We sometimes speak French.  He makes delicious pasta and he doesn't think I smell bad, even after a day or two without a shower.  (Yeah.)  He has very nice blue eyes because his mother was the illegitamate child of a visiting Dutchman.  And he likes to kiss my cheek, which I appreciate.
He is a Wanderer, just like the song, with a girl in each town (literally), so I haven't started daydreaming.  He only believes in monogamy for the making and raising of children, which he wants to do in an eco-village (commune style).  So, yeah, this is just for now, Dad; don't start planning the wedding.  And Dideric, don't look at me like that.  A girl needs a hand to hold sometimes.  Just until the 24th when he is done.  That's all.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment