Saturday, October 13, 2012

Back-Seat Blogging

Perhaps some of you are thinking, "Now, why did she put a hyphen in the word 'backseat'?"
It's a joke. 
Maybe some of you noticed all the hypenated words in my last blog post.  No?  Well, Sofia did.  She was sitting on my left as I wrote it, commenting on every hyphen and also everything else.  I have been shooting dagger eyes at her the whole time, and I would like to say that she should write her OWN blog!! 

Sofia says, "I don't NEED to put all my thoughts on the internet for everyone to read.  I'm content to know I'm right in my own head."  Yes, she just said that.  There was a bit of tongue in her cheek, BUT the sentiment stands!
I counter, "What about FACEBOOK?!"

And she is left speechless.

Anyway.  She also would like all my readers to know that this blog journey has been entirely from my, Alexandra's, perspective and contains only half the story. 
I would like to say that it doesn't begin to contain my whole half of the story. 

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment